The Management Board of the International freight-forwarding company Agroland-Cargo Sp. z o.o. takes actions that are aimed at economic development of the company and at the same time emphasize the ecological aspects.
We are committed to:
- continuous reduction of negative environmental impacts
- acting in accordance with the relevant legislation and regulations relating to environmental protection
- developing activities aimed at the efficient use of energy and materials used in the process with maximum recycling requirements
- planning, implementing and continuously improving programmes and practices of acting in a manner beneficial to the environment
- developing and promoting rail transport and combined transport as less harmful to the environment
- using reliable suppliers of products and services that meet specific environmental requirements
- continuously raising environmental awareness and training staff
This Environmental Policy is known to all employees, implemented and monitored, as well as made available to all interested parties.