Our company has been offering comprehensive logistics solutions to our customers since the beginning of its operational activity, i.e. since 1993. Ever since then, we have provided customs clearance services as an element inextricably linked with transport services. After Poland’s accession to the European Union, we managed to take over other market segments and expand business in this area. Currently, we are carrying out our customer service operations in two branches: in Łódź and in Małaszewicze. We have adopted a number of simplified procedures; we are able to carry out customs services without the need for customs authorities’ participation. With our many years of experience in customs clearance, we have developed bespoke solutions to meet customer requirements. We are constantly expanding our services, our direct customers and logistics partners.
We hold the AEO certificate with the number PL AEOC 360000130019 issued by the Director of the Customs Chamber in Łódź
We guarantee to our customers certain simplifications linked to AEO certificate.
- Fewer physical and document-based controls
- Priority treatment of consignments if selected for control
- Choice of the place of controls
- Reduced data set for entry and exit summary declarations
- Prior notification (that the consignment has been selected for further physical control)